Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend


Dan and I decided to, or rather I decided and talked Dan into, traveling to Ohio this past weekend to visit some family. It was such a great time! I am very fond of my family. It was fun to see how my little two month old nephew is growing. My sister is also growing, as she is expecting her first baby! She has an adorable baby bump now, and we all celebrated together by eating three apple pies (and other delicacies prepared by my industrious mother), decorating pumpkins with markers, watching football, and passing the baby among us like a hot potato. I gave my sister a candle I bought from blisscandles on etsy, and matching mommy and baby hats I knitted for her. Now, it's back to everyday life. I finished and listed a new painting on etsy, which you can view here, entitled Wisteria. Not very autumnal, I know, but none-the-less, it is painted and listed. And I already have several ideas rolling around in my head for my next painting. :)

2 comments: