Monday, October 5, 2009

Candles and Gingko leaves!


I finally posted my Gingko drawing on my Etsy shop today. You can view it here if you like! I've been rather into drawing lately, but now I'm wanting to paint again. I have an idea in my head for a painting, and I'm dying to try it out! Sometimes it looks better in my head than on the canvas, so we'll see how it turns out! It will be of my favorite springtime flower, wisteria. Also, I got two candles in the mail today, which I ordered from blisscandles on etsy. Oh man, they smell completely amazing. I got the Spiced Wassail scent, and it is wonderfully fall-ish. They are soy wax candles, which burn clean and last a long time. I would highly recommend checking out Suzanne's shop, because her candles look lovely and smell great, and the transaction went without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment