Friday, September 25, 2009

Tea Time!


Those of you who know me, know of my penchant for drinking tea. I drink it several times each day. In fact, I am enjoying a cup of apple blossom green tea right now! So, imagine my happy surprise upon discovering an etsy tea shop! There are several, in fact, and I made my first etsy purchase yesterday from one called teaman. He has tons of different types of hand blended tea, and his prices are excellent. Since I just ordered it yesterday, I have not had the pleasure of drinking any yet. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my tea package, and anticipate becoming a regular customer. If you like tea, or if not but are still curious, please check out his shop. In the mean time, I believe I will paint a new picture today. It is a rainy, cool, cloudy gray day, and I'm inspired to paint something misty and green. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment