Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas stuff!


Well, I've had my first non-payment in my etsy shop. Etsy has an odd check-out process, in which you may click on the "commit to buy" button and purchase an item without actually paying for it. This causes some problems, particularly if the buyer is new and doesn't understand how etsy check-out works. So, I had someone buy an ornament, and not pay for it. It's only been a day, but this person hasn't responded to either of my messages and still hasn't paid. I'll give her another day or two, and if she doesn't pay by then, I'll start the process of cancelling the sale. I've been very happy with my customers so far, they've all been great and their positive feedback has been very encouraging. Here is one of my favorites: "Wow! They look even better in person! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see everyone's smiles when they get them for x-mas. Thanks again for the custom order!" I've been working on another custom request, a poinsettia ornament. I think it will turn out really nice. I'll post pics when it's finished. In the mean time, I love my new Christmas tree, and I have some little gifties underneath, all wrapped up and beautiful! Enjoy the season, and remember to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment